5438 visitors online
Stay updated with the latest events surrounding Yulia Kuzmenko, the children's heart surgeon and volunteer, entangled in the high-profile murder of journalist Pavlo Sheremet. Kuzmenko has been through various judicial measures, including several custody changes and house arrest decisions. Recently, proceedings were halted due to the involvement of some defendants in military service, reflecting the complicated intersection of legal proceedings and current events in Ukraine.

Developments have included the removal of Kuzmenko's electronic monitoring device, and her ongoing legal battles, including a lawsuit against Ukraine's Ministry of Internal Affairs. In the courtroom, decisions have vacillated substantially, with the Kyiv Court of Appeals adjusting Kuzmenko's confinement terms amid substantiated public and legal discourse.

The case has seen significant public interest and media coverage, highlighting the intricate layers of legal proceedings and its impacts on the individuals involved. This tag page will keep you informed on the latest news, court decisions, and legal maneuvers in the ongoing investigation and trials related to Yulia Kuzmenko and the murder of Pavlo Sheremet.
show details

News Yuliia Kuzmenko

кузьменко,антоненко,дугарь Trial in Sheremet case suspended as two defendants serve in army The court in the case of the murder of journalist Pavel Sheremet suspended the trial until the demobilization of one of the accused, Yana Dugar. 8 481 35 Previously in trend: Murder of Sheremet

Electronic tag removed from Kuzmenko – lawyer. PHOTO Electronic tag removed from Kuzmenko – lawyer. PHOTO An electronic ankle bracelet has been removed from Yulia Kuzmenko, accused of involvement in the murder of Belarusian journalist Pavlo Sheremet, lawyer Taras Bespaly has said. 7 532 33 Previously in trend: Murder of Sheremet

Kyiv Court of Appeal places Kuzmenko under 24-hour house arrest. PHOTOS Kyiv Court of Appeal places Kuzmenko under 24-hour house arrest. PHOTOS Kyiv Court of Appeals has changed the measure of restraint for doctor and volunteer Yulia Kuzmenko, a suspect in the case of the murder of journalist Pavlo Sheremet, from detention to round-the-clock house arrest, the Free Dr Kuzmenko community has reported on Facebook. 19 784 157 Previously in trend: Murder of Sheremet

Court leaves Sheremet murder case suspect Kuzmenko in custody Court leaves Sheremet murder case suspect Kuzmenko in custody Kyiv's Pechersky District Court has rejected the request to change the measure of restraint for doctor and volunteer Yulia Kuzmenko, a suspect in the case of the murder of journalist Pavlo Sheremet. 4 931 16 Previously in trend: Murder of Sheremet

Sheremet case: Court extends arrest of suspect Kuzmenko Sheremet case: Court extends arrest of suspect Kuzmenko The court extended the arrest of suspect in the case of the murder of journalist Pavlo Sheremet Yulia Kuzmenko. Such a decision was made on the night of May 26. 4 314 149 Previously in trend: Murder of Sheremet

Searches being conducted at relatives of Kuzmenko, suspect in Sheremet assassination – lawyer Searches being conducted at relatives of Kuzmenko, suspect in Sheremet assassination – lawyer Searches are being held on Thursday morning at the home of Yulia Kuzmenko, the children's heart surgeon suspected of assassinating journalist Pavlo Sheremet, as well as at her relatives, lawyer Taras Bezpalyi has said. 24 546 130 Previously in trend: Murder of Sheremet

Sheremet Case: Suspect Kuzmenko files lawsuit against Ukraine Sheremet Case: Suspect Kuzmenko files lawsuit against Ukraine's MIA Yulia Kuzmenko, one of the suspects in the murder of Pavlo Sheremet, filed a lawsuit against the Ministry of Internal Affairs and its head Arsen Avakov. 12 919 280 Previously in trend: Murder of Sheremet

Sheremet case: Appeal against detention in custody of Antonenko, Kuzmenko postponed. PHOTOS Sheremet case: Appeal against detention in custody of Antonenko, Kuzmenko postponed. PHOTOS Appeal Court of Kyiv postponed the consideration of the appeal against the detention in custody of Donbas veteran Andrii Antonenko (Riffmaster) and Yulia Kuzmenko suspected in the organization of the murder of journalist Pavlo Sheremet. 7 434 92 Previously in trend: Murder of Sheremet

Suspect of Sheremet murder Kuzmenko personally blowed journalist’s car - lawyer. ДОКУМЕНТ Suspect of Sheremet murder Kuzmenko personally blowed journalist’s car - lawyer. ДОКУМЕНТ Yulia Kuzmenko, who is suspected of assassinating journalist Pavel Sheremet, was the one to personally blow the journalist’s car. 16 225 302 Previously in trend: Murder of Sheremet

National police detained, served suspicion to persons of interests in Sheremet’s murder National police detained, served suspicion to persons of interests in Sheremet’s murder Lawyer Vlad Dobosh, who defends the volunteer Yulia Kuzmenko, told about the first information after she was suspected of the murder of Pavlo Sheremet. 11 183 67 Previously in trend: Murder of Sheremet