Bodyguards who picked Yermak up from pre-trial detention center previously guarded Zelenskyy – media. PHOTO
Journalists have identified the bodyguards who arrived to pick up former Head of the Office of the President Andriy Yermak from a pre-trial detention center.
This is stated in an article by Slidstvo.Info, Censor.NET reports.
Details
According to the investigative journalists, three of the bodyguards were working in the state guard service just a few months ago, and at least one of them had guarded Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy for a long time.
Andrii Servetnyk
He was previously often seen at events attended by Volodymyr Zelenskyy.
Servetnyk was last seen at events involving the president in August 2025. At that time, he accompanied Zelenskyy during a prayer breakfast.
Journalists contacted Servetnyk; he said he was studying at university, but when asked whether he had collected Yermak from the pre-trial detention center on Monday morning, he did not reply and hung up.
Volodymyr Chyrochka
In April 2022, he was guarding Yermak during Zelenskyy’s visit to Bucha.
Chirochka also appears in a photo taken during Zelenskyy and Yermak’s visit to the Kherson region following the destruction of the Kakhovka hydroelectric power station in June 2023. And in March 2025, during talks between state leaders in Saudi Arabia, where Yermak and Zelenskyy were present.
Chyrochka was also spotted by UP journalists in February 2026, when Yermak left the Presidential Office and set up his office in the basement of the Sports Palace in central Kyiv.
Journalists from "Slidstvo.Info" called Volodymyr Chyrochka, but he did not answer the call.
The third bodyguard
The name of the third bodyguard who picked up Yermak has not yet been established, but he also appeared in photos with Zelenskyy and Yermak, so it can be assumed that he worked in the state security service. The most recent such photos date from late 2025.
Journalists’ sources within the State Security Service have stated that the bodyguards who came to meet Andriy Yermak left their posts at the State Security Service following his dismissal and are now providing security services as private individuals.
It has not yet been possible to confirm this information further.
Suspicion against Yermak in the Dynasty case
- As a reminder, on the evening of 11 May, NABU and SAPO served a notice of suspicion on former Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine Andriy Yermak. According to the investigation, more than UAH 460 million was legalised from 2021 to 2025 through a scheme involving the Dynasty cooperative.
- NABU said the participants in the Dynasty project agreed to build four private residences on the land plots for personal use. Each house had an area of about 1,000 square metres, and each was worth about US$2 million. The houses were referred to as R1, R2, R3, and R4. They also agreed to build a shared estate, R0, with a spa area, a swimming pool, and a gym.
- The main part of the construction was financed with funds obtained by criminal means. Persons controlled by Oleksii Chernyshov also created a front company for this purpose, which placed orders.
- After the start of the full-scale invasion, the construction did not stop and even continued more actively. Chernyshov demanded that the builders work faster and in several shifts. Yermak oversaw the construction of his residence.
- After media publications about Dynasty, the owners of the residences tried to remove the land and real estate from possible seizure. However, the High Anti-Corruption Court seized the land plots and five unfinished Dynasty properties. NABU and SAPO also inspected the cottage estate.
-
Commenting on the suspicion, the Office of the President said procedural actions were still ongoing, so it was too early to make any assessments.
-
Yermak’s lawyer, Ihor Fomin, also said the suspicion was unfounded.
- Yermak refused to comment on the suspicion and said he had no houses, only an apartment and a car.
- It is known that the High Anti-Corruption Court has seized the land plots and unfinished Dynasty properties.
- Yermak has linked the notice of suspicion served on him by NABU to "public pressure on law enforcement agencies".
- On May 14, a preventive measure was chosen for Yermak: he was remanded in custody with bail set at UAH 140 million.
- On May 18, Yermak was released from the pre-trial detention center.





