10390 visitors online

"Keep Pechersk court for money": how Mykytas tried to secure necessary decisions

Mykytas’s construction scheme and influence on judges: details

The Special Anti-Corruption Prosecutor's Office (SAPO) has revealed details regarding the misappropriation of real estate by individuals implicated in the "Forest Gump" case. According to the prosecutor's office, they planned to tamper with state registries, enlisted officials from the Ministry of Justice, and discussed the costs of litigation and the implementation of the scheme.

This is discussed in the Censor.NET article "How the Office of the President Became an Umbrella for Mykytas and Stolar's Construction Schemes."

Details

During the hearing on the pretrial measure, the prosecutor from the Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor’s Office (SAPO) stated that former MP Mykytas and OPZZh MP Stolar, in November 2024,  finalized an agreement—which was discovered during the pretrial investigation—regarding a 50-50 division of assets, and on April 30, 2026, they entered into a supplementary agreement regarding the financing of legal representation in connection with the unlawful seizure of real estate belonging to Regional Resources LLC.

"Since the company's property rights were protected by court rulings, members of the criminal organization had been preparing, since April 2026, to make unauthorized alterations to state registries in order to lift the ban on registration actions, and enlisted officials from the Ministry of Justice—with the participation of Mudra and Dubovyk—to unlawfully carry out the Ministry of Justice's order, despite being aware of the relevant court injunctions," the prosecution noted.

He then quoted excerpts from a conversation between Yelizarov (a subordinate of Mykytas and the head of Metrobud LLC) and Mykytas, in which they discuss their arrangements with Stolar and roughly estimate their costs for carrying out the seizure of the property.

Nikitas and Yelizarov also discussed the need to file lawsuits and estimated how long they might take.

In another conversation, the former lawmaker also described how much money he spends on carrying out his schemes to seize property. In particular, he said he enlisted law enforcement officials to block his competitors’ actions.

Hold on to Pechersk

On January 28, 2026, the former lawmaker said:

"He also had the task of holding onto this one—holding onto Pechersky, keeping the Pechersky Court. There you go. And, well, we agreed on 5, 5. Well, I worked it out with Sasha. Valik and Sasha—5, 5. There you go. Then Sasha calls, as usual, you know, in Vitya’s style. "The bosses had already agreed on it—that’s it—they told me, ‘You’re bringing 10 right away.’ Valik calls me back: ‘Damn it, we agreed on this one.’ Well, you know how it was back then, remember: ‘100. I said 100. Maksym agreed to 100.’"

"That's actually how you can figure out how much judges—for example, those at the notorious Pechersk Court—earned from such rulings," noted the author of the article, Tetyana Nikolaienko.

For details on the activities of those involved in Operation "Forest Gump," click the link.

Operation "Forrest Gump"

  • It was previously reported that NABU and the SAPO are conducting a special operation to expose a criminal group involving members of the Verkhovna Rada and high-ranking officials from the Presidential Office.
  • According to media reports, the NABU and the SAPO are conducting searches at the residence of Iryna Mudra, deputy head of the Office of the President, as part of an announced special operation.
  • In addition, NABU detectives conducted searches at the home of Gladyshenko, the chairman of the supervisory board of "Sens Bank."
  • Vadym Stolar, a member of parliament representing the "Opposition Platform—For Life" party—which has been banned by the court—confirmed that the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) and the Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor's Office (SAPO) are conducting searches at his residence as part of the "Forest Gump" special operation.
  • The NABU later stated that the amount in question was 150 million hryvnia in cash, which, according to the investigation, was funneled into the legal financial system through a series of accounts belonging to shell companies to pay the bail for one of the defendants in the "Midas" case.
  • Subsequently, the former deputy head of the Presidential Office, Iryna Mudra, confirmed that on August 19, her premises were searched, she was notified of the charges against her, and she was served with a motion for a pretrial restraint measure; however, she was not detained. She is preparing for the court hearing.
  • On August 20, NABU released new recordings of conversations involving individuals implicated in the "Forest Gump" case—the second part of the investigation titled "Themis." This involves a scheme of raider takeovers of real estate and other assets through unauthorized interference in the operation of the Ministry of Justice’s information (automated) networks.
  • On August 20, a prosecutor from the Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor's Office (SAPO) named all the individuals involved who are mentioned in connection with the NABU operations "Forest Gump" and "Themis."